Direct WiFi file transfer is the fastest way to send big files in short time to any device. If you have used Java and Symbian mobile then you know there is only Bluetooth to send files. But what about timing.?? Too Long. Right? So Today in top 5 series, we came with the fastest file transfer app which is 99% better than Bluetooth. You can send large file transfer with these file sharing apps.
There are many Android apps to transfer big files between two Android devices. You may get confused which one app is best for big and fast file transfer. So now be relax. Use below file transfer apps to fast file transfer in between Android devices.
Best Android Apps for File Transfer
In this, we are here to show you the best and fastest sharing the files. The following sharing apps are:
1). ShareIT – File Transfer Smartly
ShareIt is one of the best & fastest file sharing app for Android and iOS. I am using this app from 1 year and till now. You can share big files whatever photos, videos, movies, apps or games. This sharing app is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- Amazing file transfer speed
- Send unlimited file offline
- Transfer large/big/any file format easily
- Connect with PC and view photos/videos on computers
- Access PPT via smartphone
- Access PPT via smartphone
2). SuperBeam – Direct WIFI Share
Superbeam is another best file sharing app which is very easy and fastest file transferring Android app. You can send big files via Android device to WiFi direct. Connect Android device through manually or NFC or QR codes. If you are facing the delay in file transferring then try this app.
- Fast file transfer speeds via WiFi direct
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning
- Send multiple files at a time (Photos/Videos/APK/Zip/Contacts)
- View file transferred history anytime
- Change color of this app in Light, Dark or Amoled.
3). Zapya – File Transferring App
Now let’s take a look at the another file sharing app, is Zapya. Zapya is one of the fastest cross-platform file sharing app (Almost 200 times faster than Bluetooth). This app allows the user to transfer files using cross-platform sharing from Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, PCs. It supports many languages.
- Send files without mobile network or wifi connection
- Transfer unlimited files without cables
- Allowed to send file to many people at a time (Group sharing)
- Chat with friends without internet connection
- Control camera of the connected device (Peer Cam).
4). Xender File Sharing
Xender app is widely used file sharing app in Android users. This app is downloaded 50 Million times and got the 4.4-star rating. It gives 10MB/second transfer speed.
- It shares unlimited files with multiple users at the same time
- This is 200 times faster than Bluetooth Speed
- Send without any software to PC
- It supports cross-platform transferring
- Replicate old phone data to the new phone without losing files.
- Send one file to 5 friends at same time.
5). Fast File Transfer
This app is offline file sharing app. Fast file transfer app is one of the best phones to phone file sharing the Android app that enables you to send 1GB of the file in 4 minutes only.
- Send many files or Whole folders
- Transfer files from any device or operating system that supports WiFi
- NFC file sharing support
- Use QR code for fast incoming and outgoing speed
- Send unlimited files to an unlimited user at the same time.
So, These are the free and best android file sharing apps for file transfer.