WYSIWYG wiki written in rails + prototype
Groupswiki is a simple opensource wiki that uses wysiwyg editing to lower the barrier so that more people will write to the wiki.
It uses protoedit -a richtext editor written using Prototype.js – it is compatible with:
It uses ruby on rails and should work with most backend databases.
Groupswiki is agpl licensed:
If you make improvements to the source code – send them to email@example.com or ask me for svn-write-access.
Please goto http://code.google.com/p/groupswiki/
* Visual editing – Groupswiki doesn’t use wiki code.
* Instant Editing – edit a page with one click.
* Upload images from your browser
* There’s nothing to install and you can access it from anywhere on the
* An API for building tools and integrating your Groupswiki with your other